The dogs of world leaders may live in stately homes and travel the world on private planes, but of course, they’re no different than our own pooches.Case in point: French President Emmanuel Macron’s dog, who decided the Élysée Palace’s gilded fireplace was a stellar location to mark his territory — all while cameras were rolling during a meeting.The hilarious video show Macron and three junior ministers having a chat when Nemo ambles in lifts his leg and, rather noisily, relieves himself. Laughter then ensues.“I wondered what that noise was,” said Brune Poirson, junior minister for ecology, as translated by the BBC.Another staffer wonders aloud whether this was typical behavior for the dog, which Macron denies while chuckling.“He is doing something quite exceptional,” Macron explained.
- Five Heroic Dogs Honored with the 2018 AKC Humane Fund Awards For Canine Excellence (ACE)
- “Timmy” Comes Home – by: Leslie Crane Rugg
- AKC Reiterates Concerns with Dallas Proposal
- New York Legislature Adjourns, Resulting in Numerous Victories for Dogs
- Inside The Vigilante Group Of New Yorkers Who Hunt Rats At Night (HBO)